miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

NU'EST K-BOY Paradise vol.8 JR Minhyun (Humble Two) Interview


+JR loves reading manga. Right now, his favorites are “D.Gray-man” and “ONE PIECE”.

(Disclaimer: In the original interview, it says JR likes a Korean manga and Japanese manga “ONE PIECE”. However, I couldn’t find the Korean manga that was written in the interview and considered maybe the interviewer misheard “D.Gray-man” because of the similar title. Although this is just my assumption from reading past interviews (JR said previously that he loves D.Gray-man and it was the first manga he bought), I think JR most likely said “My favorites are D.Gray-man and ONE PIECE which I read in Korean.”)

+Minhyun is tidy and organized. When asked which member has the dirtiest room, he responded “It’s Baekho (laughs).” Even if a cleaning lady visits their dorm once a week, Baekho instantly trashes the place.

Q: Why do you think NU’EST members are very close to each other?

JR: I think it’s because we’re all close in age. Besides Aron, four of us are 17 years old. Even though Aron is older than us, since he’s from America he doesn’t care much about hierarchical relationships.

Q: Are there any members that are especially close to each other?

JR: Hmm… I think we’re all equally close to each other.

Q: Although Aron is the oldest, why was JR chosen as the leader?

JR: I was a trainee for the longest time so I had a lot of experience.

Minhyun: That’s right. It’s not like JR suddenly became leader one day, it just naturally became that way.

Q: When is JR the most leader-like?

Minhyun: When we’re practicing dancing! He has a lot of leadership and creates a good atmosphere for us. At the dorm, he treats us like friends.

JR: “Treats us like friends”!? We ARE friends!

Minhyun: (panics at his mistake) Oh, um, of course! I just made a small mistake. We ARE friends so don’t worry! (laughs)

Q: Last Question. What is your dream (future goal)?

JR: This is everyone’s dream, but we hope NU’EST becomes no.1 in the world. My personal dream is to have my own recording room.

Minhyun: I want people all over the world to listen to NU’EST’s music. Besides music, I would like to try acting and many other things too.

*translations by sunflower-suzu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario